Happy New Year!
Hope that you and yours have all the luck, health, wealth, and adventure that you wish for! Since the New Year is traditionally a time to share goals for the coming year, I'd love to hear what you have planned. I have small, but relatively audacious goals:
- Continue getting outside as a family, with more camping, hiking, skiing, and more
- Find 30 more geocaches (making an even 100 for the family)
- Be consistent in my training, week in and week out
- Lose 52 pounds in 52 weeks, in a healthy manner
- Remember that my life is amazing and filled with no worse than first world problems (usually of my own making)
What are your goals?
(Please use the handy social media buttons to share this post.)
Like Midwest Multisport Life on Facebook