- One of the worst reasons to miss CrossFit today, took our dog Meškis to the vet to be put down, sad day for the family. Continued working on the 100 Day Burpee Challenge, but no desire to go to the box.
- Our box announced that we would be completing Workout 13.3 on Thursday rather than Friday as we had done previously. With the success of the two-day taper for last week's Open Workout, decided to take today off. Burpees done.
- Early burpees, then to the office for face day.
- Thought about taking a short walk around downtown, especially as it was the first day of spring, but 17 degrees and strong winds made it unpleasant, so just a quick pop outside for fresh air.
- CrossFit Games Workout 13.3 - 12 minute AMRAP of 150 wall balls, 90 double-unders, 30 muscle-ups.
- Took a disappointing 143 - first 110 wall balls felt okay, progressively harder to stay on sets of 10, with longer breaks happening. By 130 I felt done, but 3 more sets of 4, 6, and 3 got me to my final score. Had really hoped to break into the double-unders, but just didn't happen today.
- Tired and sore, took a break until after lunch get the day's burpees done.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Off(Please use the handy social media buttons to share this post.)
- Just one of those times where things didn't line up - continued soreness made me feel less guilty about relaxing. Daily burpees also took the sting away. :)
Like Midwest Multisport Life on Facebook