- Cycling: 185.61 miles left.
- Running: 349.91 miles left.
- Pasquinelli Loop: Nice 11 mile loop with some rolling hills, bike path, and few large street crossings. Cold today, but just a gorgeous day to ride!
- Finished "The Kingdom," forgot what a bleak ending it has. Really a crazy, unknowable place the Middle East is for us, totally different culture.
- Treadmill Tuesday #2: Started "Out of Time," pretty well-paced movie. I've never been a big fan of Denzel Washington, but he's decent in this. 6+ miles in the Skoras, will run in them outside on Thursday!
- Headed up to Milwaukee to look at some space a client is having built out -- love that city, a mini Chicago, but more accessible feeling.
- An evening full of wine, Laima and I tasted 11 wines (!!!), 7 sparklers and ice wines from the Finger Lakes in New York, and 4 from Chile.
- Fiveish miles on the TM, finished "Out of Time," makes me want to move to Miami, especially with winter coming up.
- Laima's last run before Saturday's Zooma Great Lakes - cold fall day, beautiful leaves, 3 miles in the Skoras outside! Pushing the stroller makes me wonder if there is a CrossFit Stroller games, would be a cool idea for us parents.
- Between a wet dismal morning, work, Little Worker's eye doctor appointment, Laima getting ready for Zooma Great Lakes, and more rain, never got out to cycle.
- 6 miles on the TM, started "Under the Tuscan Sun," fun escapist fare. Laima is off running the Zooma Great Lakes Half Marathon and I have a day full of soccer, so it will be busy, busy, busy!
- Decided to run on the TM first this morning. Finished "Under the Tuscan Sun," such a beautiful part of the world, can't wait until we finally make it over to Italy!
- COLD COLD COLD for a bike ride, 36 degrees, but it wasn't too bad, maybe because my core was heated up from the treadmill session. Definitely hate riding in the dark!
- Cycling: 17.25 miles planned, 20.5 miles accomplished, 165.11 miles left.
- Running: 32.5 miles planned, 32.48 miles accomplished shorted myself!), 317.43 miles left.
A decent week, though disappointed I didn't get more cycling time and that most of the running was indoors on the TM, but progress is progress.
Like Midwest Multisport Life on Facebook