- Listen to yourself first and foremost. If eating something makes you feel like crap, then don’t eat it unless it’s worth it to you to feel like crap.
- Prioritize foods that come in their own wrapper.
- Don’t try to drink all your calories.
- If you don’t know how to cook, stop eating out all the time and learn some skills that go beyond just pushing buttons on a microwave.
- Don’t “should” yourself. …Should is filled with assumption and is just a lazy way of sounding smart with zero commitment to any form of execution. Rather, use common sense and commit to eating and cooking real food.
Allen Lim is a sports physiologist, primarily known for working with cyclists – he can found on Twitter and at Skratch Labs.
Like Midwest Multisport Life on Facebook