According to the Urban Dictionary, stuff:
- Usually refers to something sexual. "What ya doin?" "I g2g I'm busy with stuff."
- A word that is a proper substitute for any other word. Present most often in one sided conversations, or when a conversation is running dry,the random insertion of "stuff" breaks the silence for as long as it takes to say the word. A: Whacha been up to? B: Eh, stuff. A: Do anything cool this weekend? B: Did some stuff. A: Buy anything? B: ...stuff.
- A man's genitalia, e.g. cock and balls. Damn, man...that baseball just hit me in my stuff.
- A girl that means alot to you... I love stuff.
- everything you can think of. wow that girl has nice stuff id like some of that stuff whoa! you see that stuff last night? i just stepped in some stuff
But that’s not the point of this post. If you were a follower of The Road [A Multi-Sport Blog] or Endurance Athlete Project, you may have been disappointed each time Patrick disappeared from the bloggyverse. Fear not, he’s back with some STUFF that might interest you. (There’s also the possibility that he may show up on the blog in a running skirt – who knew about that fetish? Thanks Laima, for pointing that out!) In a much appreciated move, he also includes links to the aforementioned blogs, a historical archive, as it were. He’s semi-regularly blogging about all kinds of stuff – head over and check it out.
The big question is: does the QPR Code work?
Midwest Multisport Life on Facebook