It started with Colleen at IRONDIVA, then The Manly Runner took the idea and ran with it, tagging me with the "You Ask, I Answer Award." So, let's give it a try. Ask me anything. No holds barred. No subject too serious or frivolous. I can't guarantee that I will answer every question, but I guess we'll see. (Last 5 sentences lifted in toto from ChrisK's post - recycling, love it!) Ask away and sometime in the near future (probably when I need a filler post), I'll respond to
all most some of the questions.
As mentioned, ChrisK liked this idea so much that he turned this into one of those Blogger Awards. It's called the "You Ask, I Answer Award". The Award is bestowed to five people who have to do this on their blog, then pass it on to five others. Everyone uses the same image as the others (my guess is that ChrisK's retirement is riding on this, so let's play along, shall we?). I choose:
- Amanda, at MissZippy, for her positive take on everything (and her unending ability to mock ChrisK).
- Mandy, that Caratunk Girl, because I've enjoyed her writing for a long time and she's tapering, so has plenty of time on her hands.
- Jeff, at Dangle the Carrot, because I think he was my first identified follower and he has a huge amount of knowledge (as you'd expect from a Texan).
- XLMIC, of Taking It On, because she has not busted my balls about never getting a Granny's Gadget video done (sorry) and is a really talented writer, maybe she'll even do a video response!
- Laima, at Women's Endurance Gear, because she is an amazing woman (for putting up with me), along with being being a Super Sexy Mama!
|A happy, contented ChrisK|